Knife valves are used in the systems that involve slurries or powders. Primarily they are used for on and off purposes; whether or not the slurry or powder flows or not. A knife gate valve can also be used for fibrous material because it can cut through to close the valve.
Knife edge gate valve is one of the specific designs among industrial valves and generally are Uni-Directional design with solid cast single wafer, full lugged, two lugs and flanged type body, renewable seat type, rugged stainless steel gate on both sides and smooth operation. Various trim options are available on gate & seat ring.
- Type:Uni-directional and Bi-directional Knife Edge Gate Valve
- MOC:Cast Iron / Cast Steel / SS 304 / 316 / 304L / 316L
- End connection: Flanged End / ull Lugged, Wafer Flangeless, Two Lug, Wafer Flangeless, Flange Type, Wafer
- Size:50mm T0 800mm (more size available depending on application)
- Operation:Manual, Cylinder Operated, Electrical Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator with Manual Override.